Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day--how can I possibly capture all the emotions of this holiday? Of course, there's my immediate family that I love to pieces--my mom, my aunt, my mother-in-law. These women are here for me when I need them and do so much for the girls on a day-to-day basis. Thank you to all of you for being such wonderful and inspiring women!

Now this is the complicated part. How to say thank you to the three women who have blessed my life with the birth of three beautiful girls that I call my own? One of them I've never met but I can picture her in my mind with beautiful black hair, dark brown almond shaped eyes, and long thin legs. The second lives on the other side of the world on a tiny island in the middle of the big, blue ocean and though I send her notes and pictures, I never get a response. The third lives in Arkansas, not really that far away, but far enough that it makes it hard to get together. With her I do have the opportunity to talk and text and know what's going on in her life and she with mine. I am so grateful for that connection! So if any of you are reading this, thank you for making me a mom! You inspire me with your selflessness and your ability to love beyond yourself. Happy Mother's Day to all of you!

This is what it is all about-

No comments:

Post a Comment