Tuesday, February 4, 2014

They keep me laughing.........

My girls keep me laughing..........

K has informed me that David (a schoolmate in her preschool class) is her Cinderella King.  I think that translates to her Prince Charming but I'm scared to verbalize that in front of her and give her any more ideas.  She also informed me that, as she was waltzing around the kitchen, she was dancing with Everett (another schoolmate in her preschool class).  I am in so much trouble with this girl!

Little Miss M and I were playing with the playfood and I told her how much I liked cinnamon rolls to which she then took it and thru it on the floor.  I asked why she thru my cinnamon roll on the floor and her response, "I was feeding the birds."

And to think that all this time I thought she was just tossing toys on the ground........

No comments:

Post a Comment