Thursday, February 16, 2012

And another baby item for the list

I definitely wanted to put this bath seat on the fav list. It's one of the older model Safety First seats--they made a definite improvement to the newer model which I'll discuss in moment.

We borrowed this seat from a friend to use while G was little and probably used it up until she was 18 months old (can you say helicopter parent? :-) I love that it suctions to the bath, that it is pretty compact and can be stored fairly easily.

When K came around, I was able to find one on ebay that was in great condition and now we have that one and the one that we reborrowed from our friend is at Grammy's house for the weekend visits.

My only negative is that the top of the ring is adjustable and you have to be careful moving the baby around in it or you can pinch their arms. I noticed on the new models that the top ring is not adjustable--that's a nice improvement. Nice enough that I'll probably buy one since Baby M will use this for a while.


Bathing cutie

Took these pics at Grammy's house when I had all the girls in those cute tutu skirts. Of course, the ones that turned out the best don't even show the skirts! I love a digital camera--200 shots and 3 good ones to keep:-)


Cuteness


A little sisterly love


"No, really, you flatter me too much with all these pictures!"

No comments:

Post a Comment