Monday, January 23, 2012

Thanks Aunt J!

I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to our wonderful Aunt J for sending all of us such great gifts! I usually take pictures of the girls opening her gifts so that I can send them with our thank you note but she happened to bring the gifts to Grammy and D-daddy's and I had to use the camera on my phone to capture a few shots. Unfortunately they are not good print quality, but at least she can see the girls excitement with these digital copies.

I would have preferred to have waited until I could get my camera but do you think my tiny tykes were going to wait that long?





Aunt J made each of the girls hand-made quilts. Here are two of them.





The older girls got new babydolls and my sweet Baby M got an adorable little pillow shaped like a cat--love it!



This little chinese silk jacket fits Baby M perfectly and will go with her Chinese New Year outfit. I'll definitely have better pics to post then!

No comments:

Post a Comment