Friday, July 8, 2011

Post Script to the Bug

Okay, just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water......R has the virus that the big girls had. I'm going to need some hair color and possibly a strong alcoholic drink by the time this is over!

Maddie had her newborn pics taken yesterday by one of my friends, who happens to be a wonderful photographer. You can see her work here, Receveur Publishing at http://receveurpublishing.smugmug.com I wanted to make this an active link but my sleep deprived brain can not make it work this morning :-(

Not too many new pics taken by moi to post because yesterday was tied up with newborn pics, dentist visits for the big girls and R being sick but I did get a photo of that beautiful blanket that Mimi made for Maddie.

No comments:

Post a Comment