Thursday, April 14, 2011

New pics of the girls

I took the girls to have birthday pics taken this week at one of the local picture studios and the results are below. K is such a "wildcard" when it comes to sitting still for pictures that I try to go in without too many expectations and then I can be pleasantly surprised with the results.

The first pic is my favorite and it was also the first picture that the photographer took. Things started to go a bit downhill from there and K was just a moving target unless G was holding her down---not the best tactic for a relaxed looking pic :-)

Crazy type A person that I am, I thought we would try to visit the Easter Bunny for pics since we were right there at the Mall after our photo session but 20 minutes of photos (maybe I should say, chasing K for photos) was all I could take! There's always next week :-)


Sisters


Gracie


Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment