Saturday, February 2, 2013

News from the Germcave

I'm not sure what has happened to turn our house into a germ harboring dwelling, but it's got to go.  The kids have been sick off and on for the past month.  Not all at one time-which would have been easier-but one right after the other.  We've managed to go thru a virus which was mostly a fever only for 3-5 days, the croup, pinkeye, a nasty headcold, and now we've started with diarrhea---uuggghhh!

Lysol and I have become quite good friends recently!  I just wish they made one that was safe to spray on the kids.  I could disinfect them coming and going into the house and maybe that would keep the germs at bay.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an early spring!  I need to throw all the windows open and air out my germcave!

No comments:

Post a Comment