Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Trying to settle into the new routine.....

I have so many ideas for blog posts running around in my head these days but can't seem to find the time to actually get any of them down. 

G and K are both now officially back in school and so maybe I'll find a little more "me" time.  Today was K's first day at preschool and she was such a trooper.  She had her little backpack on and went right on into her class without a hitch--I love that girl's fearlessness.  After leaving the preschool, I had Baby M all to myself and it was really nice!  We went to our favorite play place together and had a nice walk downtown--I think I could get used to it :-)

We had a great trip to the Outer Banks last week and I've got lots of pics to post.  If you follow on Facebook then you've probably already seen the great pics taken by my friend and favorite photographer, April Receveur.  We were fortunate to have our best friends and Aunt M accompany us.  Lots of good times, giggles, and DQ ice cream.

For now, I'll leave you with these pics of some backyard fun we had right before our beach vacation.  You might say it was "trip prep".










No comments:

Post a Comment