Tuesday, April 17, 2012

"Momma, the tooth fairy didn't come....."

The subject line says it all--I'm definitely not going to win any Mother of the Year awards this way.

My poor G has now lost 11 teeth and as time has gone on, the tooth fairy has gotten a little slack. She'll have to do her magic while G is at school today :-)

I always feel (and I'm kidding myself obviously) that after the holidays, life won't be so crazy. It seems like it has been non-stop holiday and birthday celebrations around here since January. I would love to be the blogger/facebooker that can post in the moment but sadly, it looks like it's not going to happen anytime soon. I've got my fingers crossed that I can post about Easter next week and maybe after that I'll get around to putting up the fun things that we did on Spring Break.

For now, I'll leave you with this pic of my grown-up girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment