Friday, September 23, 2011

"Are you the Grandma or a really, old Mom"

Yes, that is exactly what someone walked up to me and said. You have to wonder if people just wake-up in the morning and say to themselves, "Today, I'm going to say something to a total stranger that makes me look like a complete a**." I most definitely looked like I could have been the Grandma after spending all day traveling to get to Arkansas but then again, I had just had my hair colored so that should have been the give-away that I was the Mom. (or at least that is what I want to believe:-)

Putting that aside, we had a great visit with Baby M's birthmom last evening and are hoping to get together with her and Baby M's siblings this evening. We had our final court hearing this morning and I just want to shout from the rooftops---YEAH!!!!! Paperwork is complete and Baby M is now officially a member of the Jones family. To us, she's been a member of the family since before we ever laid eyes on her beautiful little face but now it is official to the rest of the world. The following pic was taken with Judge Taylor and our attorney, Greg Klebanoff.



This picture was taken of my sweet girls earlier this week. K really steps into the big sister role when G is at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment