Wednesday, October 16, 2013

She's in LOVE.......

Somehow, somewhere, I crossed a line and now karma is coming back at me :-)  My sweet K has revealed that she is in love!  His name is David and he's going to be a door-banger.  Yep, you got that right......a door-banger. 

I am silently panicking on the inside because I see my hopes and dreams of independent, self-supporting children, coming to an end.  My sweet girl has fallen for a guy who wants to be a door-to-door salesman.  Russ' retirement is in jeopardy...instead of leaving the nest, they're going to be inviting others to come in!

Imagine my relief when she explained that a door-banger doesn't sell things, he bangs his head on the door and yells, "owww"----LOL!  Love these girls! There is still hope...........




No comments:

Post a Comment