Friday, October 14, 2011

She's 4 months old

I can't believe that four months ago I watched this beautiful little soul enter the world! She is growing so quickly! Her neck and head muscles are getting stronger and so we thought we would try her out in a Bumbo seat.


Getting the feel of the new seat.


"I'm liking the Bumbo seat!"

Last week she started rolling over from back to front--once she makes it over on her tummy and gets her arm out from under her, she lifts that little head up and just grins.



And this last pic is of my beautiful K, who by the way, has officially reached the "terrible two's". Of late, her response to everything and anything is "no". If I say, "Time for dinner", she says, "no". If I say, "Let's go out and play", she says, "no". You get the picture......here's hoping that this stage passes quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment