Sunday, April 26, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

I'm not sure where the week went. R and I have been busy, busy, busy trying to get our service plan done for the agency. Think grad school dissertation type reporting but student aged 40+ and too old, and too tired to do the all night study sessions.

Seriously, I seem to work better when the house is quiet and everyone is asleep but I find that I can't do it nearly as long as I used to.

I'm starting to get a little anxious that I haven't gotten some type of notice back from USCIS (that's US Citizenship and Immigration Services for all the non-adopting folk) regarding fingerprint appointments and change of country on our I-600A. They've cashed the check so I'll take that as a positive sign that somebody, somewhere is processing something.

G had her preschool graduation pictures this past week. WOW! Where did the last couple of years go????? The photographer had all the preschoolers put on a royal blue cap and gown and then they got to do a fun "what do I want to be when I grow up" picture as well. G wanted to dress up as a mommy. She was the cutest little mommy there! A sweet little floral dress and a pair of my heels and a big purse. I really didn't want to burst her bubble by telling her that most mommies are in sweats and tennis shoes :-)

And the saga continues..........