Wednesday, November 2, 2011

So far behind for October

I am so far behind for blog posts for the month of October. So many things have transpired in the last 3 weeks-Baby M had her 4 month pics taken (by our favorite photographer of course :-), we took a weekend trip to Sesame Place, we went to the Apple Festival with our friends, made a trip to the pumpkin patch, K had her preschool field trip to the pumpkin patch, Halloween has come and gone and then throw into the mix that the girls have been sick and we had our first visit to the emergency room....and I know I've left a few other things out.

The following pics are from Baby M's photo session. I hadn't anticipated K getting into the action or I would have dressed her a bit differently :-)









I'm going to try and catch up on my posts over the next couple of weeks because before you know it, Thanksgiving will be upon us and then the holidays, and I've got so many great pics to share from October!

No comments:

Post a Comment