Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby M!

Happy 5 Month Birthday Little One! Time sure is flying by--I can't believe how much you've grown! You are the icing on this cake we call family. Your sweet, easy going personality makes me want you to stay this size forever even though I rejoice in each new skill you learn. You are a constant source of joy to all of us and we treasure each day that we have with you!


All tired out from playing

Grammy and D-daddy brought an early Christmas present and we are loving it! It's a combination activity center and exer-saucer all in one. When G and K were babies we had the big exer-saucer and then we had a separate activity table. With this piece, the seat rotates around the activity table and when Baby M outgrows the seat, it can be removed and she will still have the activity table to play with. It's a great idea and I don't know why someone didn't come up with it years ago.


"Oh, I think I'm going to like this!"


"Hey, this makes music!"


Feet just barely touch the ground----lots of room to grow....

No comments:

Post a Comment