Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy 1/2 Year Birthday Baby K!

It's official-Baby K is 6 months old today! and it seems like she got a new 6 month old attitude overnight! Take a look at her big girl pics-not only is she sitting up by herself but she looks like she grew hair overnight. Okay, maybe not measurable in inches but it definitely looked "fluffier" this morning :-)

We are so in love with this little munchkin and it is such a joy to watch her grow and discover her surroundings everyday-just wish she wouldn't do it so quickly!





We've had such great fall weather this past week. See the pics of G and R working on what I call "G and Mommy's Bulb Planting Project". G had mentioned planting bulbs a while back and in theory it sounded like a great project. Of course that was pre-baby when we first talked about planting bulbs in the fall.

A couple of weeks ago when G and I were shopping at Costco she spotted the bags of fall bulbs-the bags that contained 90 bulbs. I knew I definitely was not up for putting in 90 bulbs-R will tell you that he still has nightmares from the 500+ bulbs we planted when we moved into the house. So I let convenience completely override my penny pinching self and when G and I saw boxes of bulbs at Ukrops that only had 6 bulbs per box, I knew that we had found the right compromise for the bulb planting project. I splurged and bought 2 boxes:-)

Baby K and I supervised while G and R did all the work (someone had to take the pictues)-now we hold our breath and hope that the neighborhood squirrels don't get hungry!




1 comment:

  1. What a little pumpkin being a ham for you.
    That shirt fits great.

    ReplyDelete