Monday, October 26, 2009

The Dentist and the "Pumpkin Patch"

Thanks for all of your prayers! G's trip to the dentist was successful! She's still a little sore from the crowns but thankfully she wasn't sick from the anesthesia and didn't have any lasting effects from it. I'm predicting a full recovery within another day-the new Tinkerbell movie seemed to really help the recovery:-)

Each year we go to a local farm to pick pumpkins for Halloween. Not only do you get a good selection of pumpkins to choose from but it also allows for some great pictures. This year we were supposed to go with our friends to Westmoreland Berry Farm and we got rained out. Our next opportunity was G's school field trip and it was scheduled for the same day as her dental surgery.

So feeling a little nervous that I was going to miss my picture taking opportunity, we staged our own little pumpkin patch this past weekend at Grammy and D-daddy's farm. Here's a peek at a few of the pictures. I say a few because out of the over 100 that I took these were the best ones. (I now have a true appreciation for why professional photographers charge so much!)







No comments:

Post a Comment