Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy New Year!

I'm still catching up on my pics so this post will be about New Year's Eve. Happy New Year to all our friends that I haven't had the chance to catch up with! I hope that 2011 brings you happiness, prosperity and finds you in good health and surrounded by good friends!

G had a sleepover on New Year's Eve and so we turned it into a little New Year's Eve party. It was complete with party hats, noisemakers, and sparkling apple pomegranate cider. We held a countdown at 9:00pm--using the microwave timer--had a celebratory toast, and then I collected all the noisemakers so I could put K to bed :-)


The Revelers


The reaction to the cider!

My resolution for this year is not to make any resolutions! This is going to be my year to take everything in moderation, to spend more time with my girls (not just being with them but doing things with them that are more engaging), and to spend a little more time on me (pursue my picture taking hobby with a little more zeal).

Happy New Year Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment