Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A surprise for Grammy

I met this wonderful new friend, who happens to be a photographer, and she spent some time photographing the girls playing. The result is hands down some of the most intimate, close-up, not posed photography that I've ever seen.

These pictures were taken in late November but I didn't want to put them on the blog until after the holiday because they were a surprise for Grammy. My new friend currently resides in Belgium but I'm hoping she is going to make a return visit next year so I can get some more of these beautiful pics. You can check out her work here at her website at www.dimackeyphotography.com

Now for a look at two beautiful girls.....

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment