Thursday, December 13, 2012

She's 18 months old--can you believe it?

I don't think I've slept in 18 months but it's been so worth it!  My sweet girl is such a treat!  Each day this cute, funny, smart little personality emerges a little more. 

Yesterday she said, "love you" in response to my saying, "I love you."  How stinkin' cute is that?  Her vocabulary continues to grow by leaps and bounds.  She recently added bobbli (for broccoli), Santa, hohoho, look (when we are driving around looking at xmas lights), and pretty (which most often sounds like betty).  She also doesn't fail to alert the nearest grown-up when there has been an injustice done to her--such as K snatching toys :-)  I see some possible WWF takedowns between the two of them in the future.

She has her 18 month check-up in a couple of weeks and so I'll update her height and weight then but she is still comfortably wearing 12-18 month clothing.  Most of the 18th month clothing fits in length but is still too big in her waist.

Her hair has gotten long enough to make two ponytails, as demonstrated by her big sis in the pic below though they do need a bit of "grooming" to alleviate the "horn appearance" :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment