Saturday, January 28, 2012

Gung Hay Fat Choy! Happy Chinese New Year!

We just celebrated Chinese New Year--it's the year of the dragon and so I made a dragon cake (thanks to my friend who gave me the suggestion:-)

The original recipe produced a cake that was over four foot long---a little too much for our family celebration and so I cut it in half and we still had plenty---in fact we were still eating cake three days later:-)

It was a really easy, cute cake to do and made me wonder if there was some way to revamp it into different shapes since I've got the girl's birthdays coming up---hmmmm....



My beautiful girls in their chinese outfits......


Way too grown up......


My perpetual smiler.....


Cutest baby ever.....


and the cheeseball award goes to......

No comments:

Post a Comment