Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's time for the hair accessories

A girl can not have too many hair accessories, nor can she start wearing them too early! I had gotten this particular hair band for K when she was a baby and it was almost too tight, on Maddie, it was sliding down over her eyes :-)



We went on our first shopping trip to the mall today and my littlest girl was a real trooper! I was going to put her in my Baby Bjorn until I realized that she needed to be a minimum of 8 lbs and 21 inches, so that will have to wait awhile. It was a bit "bulky" carrying her around in the infant carrier--actually R carried her and I shopped :-) I was doing our part to support the local economy!



She looks like such a little person in this picture with the little pants and long-sleeved shirt on. You can't see it but the pants are rolled down at the waist to keep them up-both are newborn sized and still a little big.

More later, gotta get ready for my late night party :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment