Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Has it been two weeks?????

Wow! I can't believe two weeks have passed since my last blog post. Where has the time gone?

I wish I could say we were all recovered and healthy after the icky upper respiratory bug that hit our house but it seems to be lingering, or maybe it is something new. G and I still have or have reclaimed some sinus issues. I'm praying that all four of us will be completely well by Thanksgiving. I'm sure looking forward to made from scratch corn pudding and sweet potato pie-Thanks Grammy!

G is doing well in school and continues to be excited about going each day. Last week she attended a cheerleading clinic taught by the JV and Varsity cheerleaders. It was so cute to see all those little girls out there with the big girls.

Baby K continues to do what babies do-she just keeps growing and doing new things all the time. See pics below of one of her early morning play sessions (and by early I mean before 7:00am).



No comments:

Post a Comment