Monday, June 29, 2009

G has been sick

G has been sick for a couple of days-nothing that I could really pin down as a flu or cold but a fever, occasional cough. The baby has also started coughing so today we're making a trip to the clinic. I'll keep you posted on how that goes-pray for us that it is nothing serious. Our friends that just left had a child with pneumonia while here so of course that is in the back of my mind.

Last night we went to the airport to see Family #1 off-they had gotten their little boy's passport/visa yesterday and were heading back home to IL. We will miss them! I took some great pics of a rainbow at the airport and of R holding both girls with flowers in their hair but the internet connection is running slow (again) and I'm having trouble getting the pics up. Will try to get them up later and post an update after our visit to the clinic.


Big R and the Island Girls

1 comment:

  1. I hope that G and the baby are feeling better soon. Let us know how the clinic visit goes. Wendy

    ReplyDelete